Wow! I have been nominated as a versatile blogger by The Stitch Sharer, thank you so much! I have seen this award around a lot but since my blog is so new I didn’t expect to receive one at all!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award – Done! Thank you again :) I would recommend you visit her blog, it’s lovely and has great crochet tips!
2. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Fluffy Shadows
- Crochet with Raymond
- The Button Jar
- Geek Girl Crochet
- Millie on Her World
- Crayons and Milk
- The Handmade You
- Crafted Cuteness
- Hamster Diaries
- Cute as a Button
- Divine Debris Jewelry
- L is for Love
- Simply Outnumbered
- Compositions of Wool
3. Say 7 things about yourself:
- I have been crocheting for 2 years and knitting for about 6 months
- I started crocheting by subscribing to The Art Of Crochet magazine. It was a really good way to learn! Each week you get a ball of yarn and a pattern to make a square which will eventually make a lovely throw! It also comes with other patterns and tips – I would really recommend it for both begginers and people who have been crocheting for a long time!
- I still haven’t completed the throw – oops!
- I am planning on opening an etsy shop in a few months
- I am currently designing patterns for my shop :)
- I have a long-term illness and I’m currently in the process of building up my health and strength after being severely ill and bedbound for a year
- I have a very old rabbit called Daisy and two little mice called Chocolate and Strawberry! We did have a kitten called Poppy but she was a bit vicious and seemed to be obsessed with attacking me, especially my face, so we had to give her away… We’re hoping to get another cat soon, hopefully a nice calm one ;)
Thank you again for the award, and thank you to all my readers and followers! I really appreciate all the comments and views, and I’m really enjoying sharing my life with you :)